pomaika`i: my work, my thoughts and my reflections. living with aloha

Sunday, March 22, 2009

March Sketches



Aloha mai, 
Thanks for visiting!  

The other day my 12 year old son decided that he wanted to help create a sketch for my bi-monthly sketch posting on Scrapfriends.  I think he did an awesome job don't you?  You can guess what type of electronic equipment he's into (cameras)  He's been saving up for a DSLR, and had to include this in his sketch LOL.  He did this sketch by himself, no help from me.  



And below is sketch I created for the second March Sketch.  Remember that you can take what you like from the sketch and leave the rest.  Or build on the framework of the sketch,  Make it your own!    I hope you enjoy it.  (the layout above was created from this sketch for my ScrapFriends Product review of Claudine Hellmuth's "The Scrapbookers Creativity Kit." ) I'll post more projects later. 
 

A hui hou,
pomaika`i





No comments: