pomaika`i: my work, my thoughts and my reflections. living with aloha

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Where am I?

As you might know, my son is a competitive figure skater. I'm sure that you also noticed that the economy went South a little while ago. While economic recovery is slow and sure, it was time to return to my former (and also beloved) occupation of Personal Trainer where I could earn a more steady income to help support his dreams. All of the sales from my Etsy shop go to his competition and training fees.

I still create, though the listings are fewer and farther between. You can see my work on www.scrapaloha.etsy.com. Please RSS my shop to get new listings when they appear or contact me and I'll send you an announcement.

I have combined my websites, you can still reach me at www.scrapaloha.com as well as www.innercoreedge.com.

Thank you for you continued support throughout the years. I hope that you will stay with me through this transition.

Take care and have a wonderful week!
Aloha nui,
p

No comments: